TEG-CLAD brick slip panels
Phoenix Teg-Clad brick slip panels are pre-fabricated brick slip panels that interlock to give the appearance of a full depth brick wall when pointed. They are comprised of real brick slips which are bonded using a BBA approved resin anchor system to an exterior grade Magnesium Oxide Board. This board also carries the requisite BBA certification.
The boards are intended to be fixed to your chosen substrate using stainless steel or galvanised screws. These are positioned through the open joints prior to pointing. You can then use your own choice of mortar or our supply of bagged mortar.
Panels are available in a variety of bond patters. For example, two of the most popular are Stretcher Bond and Flemish Bond, but others are available. Any brick size can be used so you can see the options are wide and varied. For more information or a quotation, do please get in touch.
- Prefabricated custom made panels.
- Real clay brick slip facing
- Variety of bonding patterns available.
- Fix to variety of substrates.
- Any size of Brick Slip can be accommodated.
- Backing Board and Adhesive both BBA Agrement accredited.
- Any size of board up to a maximum of 1115mm x 600mm.
- Factory made under controlled conditions.
- Prefabricated panels make it easy and quick to install.
- Real clay slips when pointed give the appearance of a solid wall.
- The variety of bonds make it simple to specify more complicated bonds with easy installation.
- You can use Teg-Clad on steel frame, timber frame and solid masonry giving you flexibility in build styles.
- When used in more contemporary architecture, slim, long slips can be installed simply, quickly and efficiently.
- BBA Certification gives you the peace of mind to use this product with confidence, knowing that all the components are the best available.
- Board sizes are easy to handle and can be easily and quickly installed.
- The panels are made in our factory in any weather meaning that site delays are kept to a minimum.