Chock-a-Block and Quick Build Blocks
With a standard range of Chock-a-Block coursing blocks you can get pretty much anything you need. The coursing blocks you can get from Phoenix are all made from natural aggregate and have a density of at least 2050kg/m³, and a strength of 10.4n/mm². They can be used with a wide variety of block brands.
The Phoenix Chock-a-Block range of coursing bricks and blocks are designed to allow the building of block walls in accordance with NHBC guidance and general good practice. The cutting of blocks on site has become increasingly unacceptable due to health & safety, and environmental issues.
Phoenix can also help you create fast build concrete retaining walls. Phoenix interlocking Quick Build high mass concrete blocks can quickly and effectively produce a solid barrier and can then be dressed with brick slips or any other proprietary finish to create cost effective fast landscaping solutions.
- 100mm range with standard sizes.
- 140mm range with standard sizes.
- Interlocking single width or double width blocks.
- Interlocking Blocks can have decorative facings applied.
- Many attractive finishes possible.
- Saves on site heath and safety worries.
- Gives great value for money as no site cutting and wasted time with Chock-a-Block.
- Fast Build retaining walls saves time and money – simply lift in to position.
- You can get brick slips to attach to the concrete blocks to produce a fast build decorative retaining wall.
- Brick, Stone the choices are huge giving many attractive options.