Why get your special shaped bricks from Phoenix?
You may have discovered that it can take a long time to get the special shapes you need from the brick manufacturers when you order your bricks. This is where Phoenix can help speed things up, sometimes by many weeks. By using a combination of state of the art CNC machinery along with traditional cutting and bonding methods, we are able to create the shapes you need from standard bricks generally supplied from your site requirement.
Special shaped bricks from Phoenix are widely used as alternatives to brick manufacturers’ products for quite a few reasons. Here are some of the more important ones.
- There will be no matching issues as the bricks used are from your stock ensuring that colour and texture are a perfect match for the rest of the bricks in your build.
- Any angle can be produced for any application.
- Efficient and effective manufacturing methods.
- Fast, flexible delivery options available.
- Itemised Pallet manifests enabling you to find what you need, when you need it.
Phoenix have made millions of special shaped bricks over the years. This means you have peace of mind in our ability and expertise to provide what you need.
These are just some of the examples that you can get from Phoenix:-
- Angle and Cant Bricks
- Pistol Bricks – Headers; Stretchers and Soldiers
- Bricks reduced in length for cills
- Bull Nosed Bricks
- Arch Bricks
- Bonding Bricks – Half Bats; Quarter Bats etc.
- Plinth Bricks
- Bonding Bricks
- Brick Slips
- We offer a complete collection and re-delivery service from UK mainland sites or your brick manufacturer’s premises.
- You can have what you need, when you need it.
- Fast efficient manufacturing in factory controlled and regulated Health and Safety conditions. This removes the possibility of errors in site cutting.
- Exact colour and texture match
- You will get a product made by a team that cares and this means that you will get the best quality there is.
- With over 50 years experience, if it can be done the chances are we’ve done it before, which means you are more likely to get the right product for your build, first time.