Easy To Install And Excellent Value For Money
In recognition of the growing trend in upgrading existing building stock, off site construction for new builds and “flat pack” structures of all types, Phoenix Building Products are now bringing the Candiwall Insulated Brick Slip System to the UK.
This fully insulated product range is created using an Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) backing board, specialist adhesive and the on site application of fully prepared brick slips. By using purpose made clay brick slips, a finished façade in the Candiwall Insulated Brick Slip System will give you the appearance of a traditional masonry brick wall.
There are significate other advantages too. The adhesive system used is specially developed to allow application even to damp slips, thus making it a more flexible system than those offered by the competition. The XPS backing boards are 1250mm x 600mm in size, making them easy and safe to handle on site. There is no separate facing material on the backing board, meaning that you will not have to worry about any form of de-lamination once the wall is completed. The Candiwall Insulated Brick Slip System also carries a BBA Certificate. This means that the entire system has undergone rigorous testing and has passed the exacting standards expected for this type of product giving you complete peace of mind.
Before bringing Candiwall to the UK, Phoenix spent a considerable amount of time and effort in research to find the best Insulated Brick Slip System available. With all this work done, you need look no further. Why not see for yourself by getting in touch to find out more. You can call us on 01293 776861 or use the contact form on this website.
- Available in a range of thicknesses from 30-160mm
- Specially formulated adhesive
- Thermal resistance from 0.588-4.211 m2k/W
- Both 50mm or 65mm brick sizes
- Accepts either manufactured or cut slips up to 25mm thick
- 1250x600mm sheet size
- Unique sheet jointing system
- British Board of Agrement (BBA) certified
- Full technical and installation advice service
- Complete “kit of parts” including adhesive, mechanical fixings and pointing compound
- Wide range of thicknesses allow you to reach the required insulation values for many types of application
- The adhesive system allows application even in damp weather, giving you the flexibility to carry on when other systems can not cope
- Using the R values for the product, if required we can help you calculate U values for your wall make up
- By using 50mm or 65mm brick sizes a more “continental” feel can be offered at no extra cost
- With the flexibility in brick slip thicknesses you can choose a wide range of brick finishes ensuring we can match your requirements with ease
- This sheet size is easy and safe for you to handle on site, and also very easy for you to install
- The unique jointing system allows for continuous thermal performance without any need for taping the joints together. This means that the boards go up faster and will perform evenly with no loss of insulation value
- With BBA accreditation, you can rest assured that the entire system is fit for purpose giving you peace of mind
- We are there to help you decide on which is the right Candiwall product for your build
- With a full “kit of parts” available from us you need not calculate anything other than how many square meters you need. we do all the rest